Friday, February 10, 2012

Non-Ep Post: Nut, Tree

So my mom called to say she taped a documentary on Star Trek FROM 1992 and did I want to come over to watch it with her (answer: YES, YES OF COURSE HOW COULD I POSSIBLY NOT OH MY STARS). She's always telling me how she and her brothers used to make communicators out of cardboard, so I made some EPIC ones and took them to her house after work. I was wearing my blue shirt. Turns out, she has the same one. Epicness ensued.

these are our best "Enterprise, there are bad mammajamma aliens coming for us PLEASE SCOTTY BEAM US UP NOW" faces

I HAVE THE COOLEST MOTHER OF ALL TIME.

And yes, if you're wondering, the documentary was everything I hoped it would be and more. 25th Anniversary Special hosted by The Great Shatner and Mr. Nimoy with 90's music and shameless promotion of Star Trek VI.

Husband and father think we are extremely weird awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment